Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Intention: Be Relentless

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas

And so, here we are.

Over 440 hours of training complete this year alone, over $12,000 raised to help end family homelessness since we started this initiative, and one more race to go.

My intention is to be relentless - on Saturday and in what comes after.

Relentless about seeing the race as a celebration.

Relentless about staying in the moment and following my race plan.

Relentless in my form, my breath, my focus, and my effort.

Relentless about constant forward motion.

Relentless about remembering my reasons.

Relentless about knowing that the finish line will really just be my next transition area.

Relentless about taking the lessons I've learned over the last two years and continuing to cultivate them.

Relentless about living my very best life -- and making that life matter.

See you on the other side!