Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Own Big Give

"If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison


Have you tuned in yet to Oprah's new show, The Big Give?


It's reality show contest meets philanthropy - and a lot of ordinary folks, just like you and me, are watching and getting inspired to give their time, talents, and treasures in ways that make a difference.


I like to think of Tri to End Homelessness as our own way to participate in and inspire big giving! Thanks to your generosity, I'm nearly half way to my 2008 fundraising goal! To date, Tri to End Homelessness has generated $3,125 to support the homeless families living at Genesis Home as they take the time, learn the skills, and garner the support needed to transition into independence. THANK YOU!


Next month will mark the half-way point of my 10-month 2008 Tri to End Homelessness campaign. If you haven't yet given, will you donate today to help me be at least half-way to my fundraising goal by May 1? The half-way mark is just $525 away. Collectively, we can get there!

And it you've already given, check out these other ways that you can continue to support the work Genesis Home does to end homelessness one family at a time.

Thanks for thinking about how you can give big!