Friday, July 25, 2008

Weekly Work-Out Wrap-Up

"Nachos are a super food." - My husband at last night's Chicago Cubs game.

Since my dear friend over at Walker Runs commented that it's been a while since I last posted, here's a quick note on what I've been up to this week.

Simply put, my last post lit a fire under me and it's been a incredibly productive week of working and training. The alarm has sounded at 5 a.m. every day this week and I've dutifully- and even joyfully - completed many hours of very ambitious, force-focused swimming, biking, and running and have checked-off some huge items on my work-life list.

The challenges this week has presented have also been fodder for some great- and no doubt profound - posts that will have to keep swimming around in my head until next week, as I'm now in Chicago for the weekend, logging lots of miles around the lake.